Polishing Buffing: Metals – Clearcoat – Fiberglass
- The Biokleen Polishing Ball is the fastest and most efficient way to polish. 4″ in Diameter.
- Made with soft, durable fibers. Effective on a wide range of surfaces and built to last. Excellent on smooth and textured surfaces.
- Fits into tight, hard to reach areas to make any difficult polishing job quick and easy.
- Connects to any common drill.
- Can be washed and reused. Note: polishing ball may not need to be washed in between applications if polishing the same surface type using the same polish.
Metals: snowmobile tunnels, billet, diamond plate, running boards, motorcycle pipes, marine pipes, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper, bronze, nickel and more.
When used with any of our metal polishes, the Biokleen Polish Ball excels at polishing any uncoated, polishable metal finish.
Other Applications: painted surfaces, fiberglass, clearcoat, plastics, rims, snowmobiles, motorcycles, automobiles, boats and RVs.